Sheila Epstein called me yesterday, and asked me to report to you regarding the Washington Post Ad campaign.
Mildred Cooper and she were told that the Washington Post no longer has the money available to run free ads.
Below is the final version of an ad that was rejected by the Washington Post.
SERIOUS VIOLATIONS OF HUMAN RIGHTS OCCURRING IN AMERICA EMERGENCY INTERVENTION NEEDED
We who are injured victims of human rights abuses in U.S. nonconsensual classified research, in military/intelligence/corporate/university or private sector testing, as part of various training and classified research demand the following:
1. All human experimentation without consent be immediately ceased including any exposures, harassment or experimentation to U.S. citizens using the following:
+ nuclear (ionizing) radiation
+ biological weapons
+ biological process control weapons including brain wave manipulation
+ microwave and radiofrequency radiation
+ subaudio infrasound and ultrasound weapons and testing
+ acoustics, including audible, subliminal brain washing, harassment and intimidation
+ electromagnetic field weapons
+ environmental harassment
+ Chemical weapons
+ extra low frequency (ELF) and very low frequency (VLF)
+ pulse wave weapons
+ radar, laser-radar, and radar holography
+ lasers and holograms
+ visual and media harassment
+ implants, retinal implants
+ remote monitoring
+ satellite surveillance
+ any other defense/intelligence/health research that is nonconsensual using technology and methods which denies U.S. citizens our human rights, constitutional rights and rights to due process of law.
2. Our needs for investigations and enforcement of the law to protect our constitutional rights have not been properly addressed. We are told we must prove everything in order to get an investigation started and yet due to the technological sophistication of the nature of our complaints it is nearly impossible for us to do this. We are naïve to the sophistication of the engineering involved. We have limited financial resources. Many of us have been ignored and attempts have been made to discredit us. We therefore also demand the following:
* We demand a Congressional and Presidential investigation into fraudulent use of our tax dollars in continued illegal radiation testing and other experimentation that is injuring us.
* We demand we be notified and sent our true records of all that we have been exposed to.
* We demand appropriate compensation for all our losses including but not limited to physical injuries, psychological injuries and other damages.
* We demand we have the appropriate support for our medical, technological and engineering evaluations and needs necessary to solve our technological problems and injuries.
* We demand that Congress pass new laws to strengthen protecting us such as laws to force appropriate intelligence agencies and Inspector Generals to investigate our complaints.
* We demand enforcement of existing laws that are supposed to be protecting us that are currently being ignored. These laws include:
Title 32 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 219, Federal Policy for Protection of Human Subjects
Department of Defense Directive 3216.2 Protection of Human Subjects in DOD Supported Research
Title 10, U.S. Code Section 980
Title 10, U.S. Code Chapter 32, Section 1520
U.S. criminal and constitutional laws
President Clinton's Memorandum of March 27, 1997, Title 3 - Strengthened
Protections for Human Subjects of Classified Research
World Law including the Nuremberg Code and the following:
U.S. General Assembly Resolution 51/37 passed in 1996,
the European Parliament Resolution A 4-005/99 passed on Jan. 29, 1999 which includes and international convention introducing a global ban on all developments and deployments of weapons which might enable any form of
manipulation of human beings
* We demand a separate independent cabinet post to bring our complaints to when other agencies fail in their own oversight. We demand that this committee be constantly updated and versed in all aspects of testing, training, research and weapons and all that is being currently developed including what is classified. We demand this committee have full authority to investigate, to help us and to enforce the law. There should be no conflict of interest for those appointed to work within this committee.
* We demand a repeal of the National Security Act for it is being used to protect criminal acts of those with unlimited powers currently being used to abuse U.S. citizens.
* We demand criminal charges be brought against those who have so gravely injured us and that those who have so callously ignored our complaints be removed from their positions of authority in public office for they do not deserve to serve the public.
Bring us the justice we deserve,
COALITION AGAINST NONCONSENSUAL CLASSIFIED RESEARCH AND TRAINING
Kirby The Konspiracy Boy Says, "I NEED 2 KONFORM!!!"